HR Business Partner needed for a real estate tech firm
Job ID: 19623
Pay Rate: $35-40.00 per hour
Location: Remote, MUST reside in WA
Employment Type: Contract, M-F full-time hours 8:00am-5:00pm
Driven by your innate sense of empathy toward humans, not a moment goes by in the day that you're not planning for a better outcome for someone, reaching out to check on others, or serving others before yourself. Your passion to create success in others is EXACTLY why we want to speak with you about this HR Business Partner role. You'll sweat the small details and focus on making an impact by digging deeper with valuable questions.
Our client is passionate about connecting people with the homes of their dreams. Named as one of Seattle's "best place to work", this company has disrupted the real estate industry with its innovative, forward-thinking approach to buying or renting a home.
Don't miss out on this opportunity and apply today!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide HR leadership for designated client groups through the implementation and interpretation of policies and programs, coordination of information flow and marketing of HR strategy.
- Help continuously build and develop HRBP initiatives; working closely with business unit leaders to link overall HR strategies into business plans within assigned region/functional areas through effective deployment of HRBP initiatives.
- Consult and guide senior leaders within the organization on important HRBP topics including talent management activities, succession planning and career pathing activities, staffing needs assessments, compensation, performance management, employee relations, policy compliance, training, etc.
- Develop and present training sessions for managers to help build management capability, including topics such as HR policies and procedures, coaching and counseling techniques, progressive disciplinary process, etc.
- Work closely with managers and individual contributors to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase retention.
- Investigate employee relations matters and provide counseling, mediation and efficient handling of employee grievances while identifying and helping to manage employment related risks by responding to and resolving complaints and by participating in investigations, sometimes in partnership with Employee Relations, Legal and/or Corporate Security.
- Consult with managers within designated client groups and provide guidance by reviewing all written corrective action documents prior to delivery to employee.
- Coordinate review of involuntary terminations as appropriate with Employee Relations, Legal and/or Management to properly mitigate risk to the Bank.
- Assist with merger or acquisition and integration activities as assigned.
- Coordinate and conduct position eliminations and/or layoffs as necessary.
- Help respond to EEOC, NLRB or OFCCP complaints, charges or audits arising within assigned client groups.
- Administer, respond to and represent the company for unemployment claims and appeals within assigned client groups.
- Effectively deal with ambiguity, recognizing trends and identifying approaches to solving problems within the client groups this position supports.
- Effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Be able to handle stressful situations with grace and diplomacy and to stay neutral in difficult employee relations issues.
- Comprehend, analyze and interpret business-related documents to offer strong business solutions to clients.
- Effectively respond to sensitive issues, complex inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, supervisor and/or management.
- Influence and motivate employees and client groups to take desired action.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management, or related field preferred. SPHR certification preferred.
- Six years of human resources generalist experience required (with real estate experience preferred).
- Demonstrated expertise working with high-level leaders in areas of organizational design, change leadership, strategy alignment, culture, building a diverse workforce, and high-performance team development, across widespread locations.
- Progressive HR Business Partner experience in areas including HR policy, procedures and national/local law generally, in a competitive fast-paced, preferably related industry.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and experience with HRIS and other applications used in the Human Resources department.
- This position requires operation of a PC and viewing information on a PC monitor. Must be able to sit for many hours each day. Must be able to communicate via telephone and possess dexterity to include filing, reaching and bending.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://jobs.parkerstaffing.com/ to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Human Resources