Customer Service needed for a retail company in Issaquah
Job ID: 16882
Pay Rate: $15.50 per hour
Location: Issaquah, WA
Starting in August
Are you eager to learn, adaptable, and a quick learner?
Do you have previous customer service experience and enjoy following up with people and learning a new system/software?
Are you known for your strong communication skills, professionalism, and customer service skills?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this Customer Service role!
Our client operates in eight countries and is a recognized leader in their field. Despite having hundreds of locations worldwide and their explosive international expansion, our client provides a family atmosphere where staff can thrive and succeed. They’ve been named by Washington CEO Magazine as one of the top three companies to work for in the state of Washington.
Our client is looking for Customer Service staff that will be responsible for inquiries including answering emails and phone calls regarding promotions. This role will also assist in the development, coordination, and upholding of standards within the department while providing a high level of customer service to warehouse staff and customers.
- Answer emails and phone calls; assist customers and warehouse staff with promotion issues/concerns.
- Create templated posters and invitations for warehouse staff.
- Communicate issues to warehouse management to provide resolution to customer issues.
- Handle complaints in the best interest of both the customer and the company.
- Communicate with customers in both written and verbal form regarding various aspects of their concerns.
- Communicate program details to warehouses and customers to ensure the integrity of each program.
- Work with internal departments to ensure company protocols are followed and issues are handled accordingly.
- Utilize tracking tools to validate customer service inquiries.
- Assist in other areas of the department, as necessary.
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of AS400 and CRM membership systems.
- Strong customer service skills, positive attitude, driven performer, and professional demeanor.
- Solid ability to research/troubleshoot issues independently.
- Flexibility to work with changing priorities and take on new projects to support the team.
- Ability to multi-task; complete tasks while meeting customer service resolution standards.
- Attention to detail; achieve accuracy and thoroughness when accomplishing tasks.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, as part of a team and in taking direction from management.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in getting tasks done.
- Ability to resolve complaints and to remain calm and professional when working with customers.
- Ability to interact well with all team members and other departments.
- Proficient with Google Suite including Gmail, Sheets, and Docs.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of Google forms.
- Offer contingent upon successful completion of background check and 10 panel drug screen.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Customer Service