HR Specialist needed for an engineer-led organization in Bellevue
Job ID: 16939
Pay Rate: $25 - $26 per hour
Location: Bellevue, WA
Contract: Approximately 5 - 6 months
Do you have at least 2 years of experience in HR, benefits, and/or payroll?
Are you known for your strong time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills?
Do you thrive in environments with periods of increased deadlines and handling sensitive information?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this HR Specialist role!
The world’s largest companies rely on our client to solve mission-critical design and printing problems. They are a solution driven, international organization committed to exceptional quality and customer experiences.
The HR Specialist is a blended role incorporating human resources, HRIS data entry, payroll management and benefits administration. This role will be responsible for a variety of responsibilities including COBRA and FMLA administration and supporting the HR team where necessary.
- Assist processing accurate and timely biweekly payrolls
- Responsible for all data entry into system (e.g. new hire set up, termination processing, employee changes, all payroll)
- Update all benefit information on carrier websites
- Coordinate FMLA, Worker’s Comp, STD, and LTD claims
- Reconcile monthly benefit premiums and approve payments
- Conduct benefits orientation with all new employees
- Answer benefit related questions
- Assist annual Open Enrollment process
- Assist performance management process
- Assist learning management system
- Assist managing compensation surveys
- Employee file management
- Compliance documentation management
- Assist reconcile and approve HR invoices
- Assist onboarding and off boarding as needed
- Facilities support
- Other duties as needed
- Minimum 2 years of experience in human resources, benefits, and/or payroll
- Experience working with HR systems, Paycom preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must be proactive with strong initiative; a self-starter who is comfortable working independently and possesses the ability to take on new tasks with little guidance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Competent in legal requirements regarding relating to payroll, state and local taxes, benefits administration, employee relations, and other best practices
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service with internal and external contacts
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to handle periods of increased workload and deadlines
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Human Resources