Administrative Assistant needed for a friendly accounting & business management firm
Job ID: 20715
Pay Rate: $26-28.00 per hour
Location: Onsite in Kirkland, WA
Employment Type: Direct Hire + Benefits
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8-5pm
**In compliance with the Department of Health and vaccine mandates, COVID-19 vaccination & proof of vaccine will be required prior to employment.**
Administrative professionals are so vital to keeping a company running smoothly that there's even a National holiday dedicated to recognizing their incredible flexibility and ever-evolving role every year! As you swim through an endless sea of Administrator jobs, you realize it's all about where you work and we realize that too.
For more than 40 years, our clients had their heads down, working hard, helping their clients to succeed. Of course they do all the basics, right: specializing in accounting, taxation, auditing, financial, business consulting and debt structuring services. They're not just advisors, but sounding boards and like that one really sharp friend of yours that always has your back. When other accountants are mentally clocking billable time, they’re grabbing a coffee to settle in, listen and learn how they can make a difference that you’ll notice somewhere other than a spreadsheet.
As the firm's Administrative Assistant, you'll assists the team with critical support, the organization of client records, and act as an important connection between advisors, stakeholders and clients throughout the company.
About the benefits you'll receive.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Section 125 cafeteria plan
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions
- Tuition program & Continuing professional education
- Paid time off
About the role.
- Answer multiple line telephone professionally and genuinely in a timely manner
- Greet visitors and delivery personnel including UPS, FedEx, USPS
- Process incoming/outgoing mail and packages.
- General office tasks such as copying, filing, and data entry
- Manage office equipment and maintain inventory of office and shipping supplies
- Update and distribute forms, calendars and other documents
- Accounts payable support activities including invoice scanning, collecting company data, and creating organized documentation needed for the process
- Professional demeanor and good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent attention to detail and work quality
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while maintaining composure and a positive attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Some experience in MS Office products, specifically Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience operating a multi-line phone system and CRM system preferred
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.