Administrative Assistant needed for a distinguished tax and consulting firm
Job ID: 19546
Pay Rate: $24.00 - $27.00 per hour
Location: Remote but MUST reside in the Sacramento, CA or Phoenix, AZ area
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Administrative professionals are so vital to keeping a company running smoothly that there is even a National holiday to celebrate their incredible flexibility and ever-evolving role each year! As you swim through an endless sea of Administrator jobs, you realize it's all about where you work and we realize that too.
Our client is clearly a great place to work, and we’re not the only ones that think so. Our client has received workplace recognition from multiple publications and organizations including Puget Sound Business Journal, The American Women’s Society of CPAs, The Diversity Journal, Working Mother, and Vault.com! This financial giant, with more than 2,900 employees, believes in career options, exploration, and career development. They not only invest in dollars and cents, but they invest in their people and creating a vibrant work environment that encourages employee learning and development, mentorships, and proper work-life balance.
As the Administrative Assistant, you'll perform a variety of administrative tasks and be accountable for providing support to their assigned teams, industry groups, and location. Additionally, you may provide support to the broader location population, as well as members of the operations and administrative teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with and provide support to assigned teams and location.
- Support time and expense entry.
- Assist with engagement management activities as needed, such as billings and new client acceptance.
- Assist with the production of client deliverables.
- Aid in the management and logistics of calendars and travel arrangements.
- Help draft, edit, and proofread business correspondence.
- Assist with the coordination of internal and external clients including screening phone calls, facilitating client communications to the appropriate client service staff, and following up with clients, when appropriate.
- Serve as a point of contact for internal clients regarding general administrative processes, including quality control items, new client set up, and record management.
- Assist with internal meeting and event coordination and set-up.
- Other special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience required, preferably in an administrative role; experience in a professional services environment preferred.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Word) skills required; advanced skills preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong typing skills with high accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize multiple varying tasks to meet deadlines.
- Solid attention to detail skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to travel as needed, approximately 5%.
- May require some overtime hours.
- Must live within the Sacramento area during this position.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://jobs.parkerstaffing.com/ to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.