Benefits Administrator with a heart of gold needed for an award-winning assisted living company
Job ID: 19773
Pay Rate: $90-120k annually (DOE)
Location: Onsite in Bellevue, WA
Employment Type: Direct Hire
**In compliance with the Department of Health and vaccine mandates, COVID-19 vaccination & proof of vaccine will be required.**
Driven by the innate sense of empathy toward humans, not a moment goes by in the day that you're not planning for a better outcome for someone, reaching out to check on others, or serving others before yourself. Your passion to create success in others is EXACTLY why we want to speak with you about this Benefits Administrator role. You'll sweat the small details and focus on making an impact by digging deeper with valuable questions.
For over 20 years, our client has redefined the senior living industry. They are an employee-centric company that truly believes that happy employees mean happy residents. Our client has earned several awards including being one of Puget Sound Business Journal’s Eastside Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2019 and being Certified™ as a great workplace by independent research firm Great Place to Work® in 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and collaborate with the Human Resource team on employment benefits, pay roll, and employee relations.
- Support new hire onboarding efforts by obtaining, processing, and organizing employment documents.
- Manage compliance processes required by employment law notices (OSHA, EEO-1, COVID-19 L&I requirements, etc.)
- Represent yourself professionally and work together on providing an experience that highlights Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity; offering accommodations that suit the needs of every individual.
- Ensure terminations are implemented and processed appropriately.
- Offer support to new hires with online enrollment programs as they roll out.
- Input data for pay roll, utilizing Excel spreadsheets and vlook-ups for proper documentation and organization.
- Negotiate contracts with benefit vendors to procure updated benefit programs for employees.
- Other administrative duties related Human Resources and Employee Benefits.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- 5+ years of previous benefits experience
- Nuanced relationship building skills; possesses a high level of emotional intelligence and self-awareness and the ability to relate/influence across a diverse range of stakeholders
- Comprehension of full benefit programs including 401k, medical/dental/vision, life insurance, etc.
- Collaborative and team-player; eager to learn from peers and encourage team engagement and accountability
- Human resource oriented; relishes the challenge of new finding ways to provide better, more efficient support to employees and new hires
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment with a proven ability to meet and complete multiple deadlines and tasks
- A critical thinker, constantly scanning the environment for ways to optimize processes, tools, and templates to manage complex and ever-changing business needs
- Excellent written and verbal communicator and strong influencer – has the ability to partner with people at different levels within and outside of the HR function
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Build strong relationships and collaborates effectively across boundaries and cultures
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://jobs.parkerstaffing.com/ to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Human Resources