Entry-level Business Analysts needed for upcoming engagements with a consulting firm in Bellevue
Job ID: 18997
Pay Rate: $24.00 - $32.00 per hour
Location: Remote (Must live in the Greater Seattle area)
Job Note: This role will start as a two week paid training bootcamp starting on August 16 (technology provided). Based on training performance, candidates may be offered permanent or contract positions for upcoming engagements.
Are you interested in a career in consulting?
Are you a recent college grad or junior professional with experience in program or project coordination?
Are you known for your strong writing skills and ability to use Microsoft programs?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this Business Analyst role!
Our client is a growing consulting firm started by respected tech industry veterans who realized there was a better way to partner with businesses. They work with leading technology companies to level up their strategic and organizational planning through process design, automation, and ongoing operational support.
We're looking for candidates with strong aptitude and an interest in gaining experience in the consulting world. We're even open to recent college graduates with internship experience or candidates with 1-2 years of program or project coordination experience. Business Analysts are a key contributor to project success and provide ongoing support to project managers.
- Create and update a PowerPoint presentations with content and tool direction from a project manager
- Dial into meetings and share presentation(s)
- Record meeting and takes detailed notes during meeting
- Review meeting recording to fill in gaps and submit to project manager for feedback before distributing to attendees
- Document action items identified by a project manager and follow-up on open action items regularly with the support of a project manager
- Support a project manager with the mechanics of building a project plan, including taking notes, whiteboarding ideas, and documenting final plan in a project planning tool
- Present a poised and professional demeanor on all meetings
- Draft communications with guidance from a project manager
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office tools including PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word, and Teams.
- Strong business writing skills and ability to produce drafts of deliverables and communications.
- Poised, articulate, and professional.
- Organized and able to work under tight timelines.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://jobs.parkerstaffing.com/ to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Other Area(s)