Centralized Mortgage Services Coordinator
Remote Centralized Mortgage Services Coordinator needed for a non-profit financial institution
**Must live in Washington state**
Job ID: 18941
Pay Rate: $24.00 per hour
Location: Kent, WA (Remote)
Contract: Approximately 13 months
For homebuyers, the financial journey is unique in a stressed-but-thrilled-but-impatient kind of way. To say the least, this economy has challenged us all and this is where you come in. As the Centralized Mortgage Services Coordinator, you'll thrive in the fast-paced, number-crunching environment while encouraging team accountability and timeliness with an optimistic attitude. The overall goal of the role is to ensure higher compliance with regulations and improved member satisfaction due to more-timely loan processing.
Our client may have been founded in Seattle, but over the last 100 years, they’ve branched out to span across the Western US. As one of the strongest financial institutions in America, our client is rooted in helping thousands of small businesses and customers find a financial footing; after all, one of their core values is investment in communities where they conduct business.
Don't wait to apply for this fulfilling career opportunity with a company that actually cares!
What your days will look like:
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with our client’s Competencies, compliance, regulatory and Information Protection requirements.
- Monitor final settlement statements from escrow, marking receipt to make sure they are received within appropriate timeframe.
- Perform loan quality reviews on identified loan files.
- Review Desktop Underwriter red flags, verification messages, approval conditions or underwriter conditions. Set up file on loan origination system. Verify the accuracy and integrity of all loan data entered into the system including but not limited to names, addresses, government monitoring information, loan information (i.e., loan amount, interest, terms, lock-in expiration dates, etc.)
- Review and analyze all documentation received to determine acceptability for minimum documentation requirements.
- Follow up on post-closing escrow holdbacks as well as delayed employer pay stubs.
- Maintain knowledge of updated manuals of all new policies or modifications to the guidelines and standards of our client, their investors, and private mortgage insurers.
- Review, label/index unrecognized images. File/record images into Imaging Center.
- Order out incoming mortgage applications, appraisal, AVM and PCRs, condo documents and other required items.
- Manage central Home Loans’ Inbox responses and upload documents to appropriate loan files.
- Process appraisal fees and check requests.
- Monitor Inbox for new requests and completion of outstanding requests.
- Have a general knowledge of all Credit Union departments and how they interact with the Mortgage Division.
- Have a thorough knowledge of first mortgage real estate lending practices, including federal regulatory requirements, state regulations, agency, and Credit Union requirements.
- Have a thorough knowledge of conventional and special mortgage loan programs and the knowledge of the necessary documentation for processing and obtaining underwriting approval.
- Perform additional duties as may be assigned.
What you'll bring to the table:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 1 year of experience in mortgage lending required.
- Prior use of a loan origination system and successful completion of courses or seminars relating to mortgage banking processing preferred.
- Experience in processing, funding, or post-closing of conventional, FHA and VA Mortgage loans preferred.
- Proficient math skills, with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient verbal and written skills to effectively communicate and provide customer service required.
- Full time hours required, with additional hours as necessary.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://jobs.parkerstaffing.com/ to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Mortgage & Banking