Chief Administration Officer needed for a benefits management consulting firm
Job ID: 28479
Pay Rate: $80-120,000 per year (DOE)
Location: Onsite, Seattle office
Employment Type: Direct Hire
You are as meticulous as you can be and your ability to manage sensitive accounts quickly with such accuracy makes you a Rockstar! As the Chief Administrative Officer, you'll be responsible for the overall general office operations, such as internal accounting, office equipment and supplies, human resources, insurance administration and budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting. You will also assist in developing and implementing strategies and improving operational performance. Serve as a Trust Officer for the company, acting as Secretary/Treasurer to the Board and Trust Administration Officer with responsibilities surrounding DFI regulations and so much more.
Established in 1980, our client is a Seattle-based employee benefits administration and consulting firm serving over 600 client relationships throughout the West Coast. With their comprehensive approach to Benefits Management and Consulting they are able to tailor our services to fit clients’ specific needs. BAC has been providing plan sponsors with administrative and consulting services for over 30 years. Working in cooperation with our client’s human resource professionals and professional advisors, we proactively participate in the design, implementation, and management of innovative client-focused benefit solutions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Oversees all accounting and banking functions.
- Ensures fiscal responsibility by providing oversight to developing annual budget, monitoring expenses, and scrutinizing monthly financial statements.
- Produces monthly/quarterly invoicing for Pension and Advisory clients, and reviews Flex invoices.
- Leads Trust’s Administrative Committee (TAC), takes minutes, and tracks projects.
- Responsible for keeping all files related to Trust Committees and Board of Directors, including preparing board meeting agenda and packets, and attending all board meetings.
- Member of Trust Investment Committee (TIC), assists with minutes.
- Leads annual DFI and Fiduciary Audits. Provides final reports to the Audit Committee, tracks and ensures all noted action items are addressed.
- Ensures Trust Company remains in compliance with regulatory agencies, maintains policy and procedure manual.
- Negotiates and monitors contracts with service providers.
- Responsible for all human resource functions, maintaining personnel files, managing and determining salary and benefits, legal compliance, and employee engagement.
- Oversee facility operations and equipment.
- Ensure communication between teams and throughout organization.
- Ensure timely renewal on all business related insurance policies and licensing.
- Special projects and other misc. duties as necessary and/or assigned.
- Responsible for supervising all accounting staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or other relevant field. Four additional years of highly relevant work experience may be substituted for the degree.
- Five to seven years of related experience in management.
- Experience with Trust company operations is a strong plus.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Professional interpersonal communication (verbal & written).
- Solid understanding of business functions.
- Knowledge of fiscal planning, budgeting and reporting.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in time sensitive environment.
- Critical thinking.
- Ability in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated, self-directed work style.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft office products.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Accounting/Financial analysis
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Human Resources Capacity
- Decision Making.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Project Management.
- Business Acumen.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://jobs.parkerstaffing.com/ to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.