Remote Commercial Loan Processor needed for a growing bank and lender
**Must live in the Boise, ID area**
Job ID: 19324
Pay Rate: $22.00 - $24.00 per hour
Location: Remote, potential to work onsite in Boise when offices open back up
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
As the Commercial Loan Processor, you will be responsible and accountable for providing high quality service by supporting the lending department, procedures and regulatory guidelines by giving special attention to communication, compliance, loan quality and timing. Most importantly, we’re looking for professionals who can thrive in a culture of simply being nice.
Our client has a no-small-business-left-behind mentality and they pride themselves on standing out from those "other banks". They were just voted "Best Bank" for the third year in a row because of people like you who are making a difference in the customer experience.
As big fans of "promoting from within", and the occasional local sports games, your career growth with them is important as well. With former employees who have risen through the company to be trainers, leads, supervisors, and so much more, we are so excited to see what role you want to grow into!
Kickstart your career with us and let's begin this journey together.
- Daily use of LaserPro to prepare loan documentation.
- Work directly with internal customers, such as Loan Officers, Loan Coordinators, and Division Managers.
- Manage loan approval requirements and conditions.
- Order appraisal, environment, structural, title reports, flood determinations, insurance certifications/binders, and UCCs.
- Open escrow with title/escrow companies and set up escrow files, order payoffs.
- Review preliminary title reports and coordinate the clearing of title issues related to closing; ensure lien position is secure.
- Coordinate with in-house experts or outside legal counsel on technical transactions.
- Prepare closing and escrow instructions, review and approve final escrow instructions and loan documents, and coordinate closing with the escrow company.
- Ensuring that the processing and handling of client and confidential information is done in a secure manner and environment.
- Previous commercial lending experience
- Previous experience with document review/quality control of closing documents.
- Good understanding or commercial lending terminology and experience in real estate lending processing and documentation required.
- High school diploma or approved equivalent with experience in a lending institution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid attention to details skills.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Math aptitude, 10-key, typing and computer proficiency.
- Comfortable applying critical thoughts to organizational and system processes.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, ability to multi-task, and be flexible.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.