Consultant needed for a start-up in Bellevue
Job ID: 19001
Pay Rate: $28.00 - $36.00 per hour (DOE)
Location: Bellevue, WA
Contract: 8/16/2021 - 8/27/2021
Do you have 2 - 4 years of relevant, professional Consultant experience?
Are you known for your strong business writing skills and successfully working under tight timelines?
Can you available for work 8/16/2021 - 8/27/2021?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this Consultant role!
Our client is a new consultancy led by industry veterans who realized that there was a better way to partner with businesses. They work with businesses to develop strategic and organizational planning through process design, process automation, and ongoing operations.
As a Consultant, you are a high-talent coachable professional that will contribute directly to the project through the creation of work that will be reviewed by the project manager.
- Create a presentation independently, including recommend content and PPT graphics that can be reviewed by a project manager and sent to graphics for finalization.
- Document action items identified by a project manager; follows up on open actions regularly.
- Follow-up on open action items regularly with the support of a project manager.
- Takes detailed, organized notes during meetings; uses meeting recordings as needed to fill in gaps.
- Develop a project plan with the guidance and support of a project manager, reviewing drafts with a project manager and documenting final plan in a project planning tool.
- Participate in professional discussions; leads simple project-related discussion with clients.
- Draft emails independently, review and update emails with guidance from a project manager.
- Prepare communications independently and schedule meetings; review and update emails with guidance from a project manager; sends to graphics team for finalization.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2 - 4 years of professional experience.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Teams.
- A strong business writer.
- Poised, articulate, and professional.
- Able to communicate confidently with clients.
- Familiar with standard project management principles.
- Excels while working under tight timelines and under pressure.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://jobs.parkerstaffing.com/ to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Other Area(s)