Crisis Call Screening Specialists needed for a non-profit organization in Seattle
Job ID: 16906
Pay Rate: $17.12 per hour
Location: Seattle, WA
Contract To Hire
- (Full-Time) Tuesdays to Saturdays from 4:30 pm to 1 am
- (Full-Time) Fridays to Mondays from 4:30 pm to 1 am
- (Part-Time) Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 4:30 pm to 1 am
Do you have some background in the mental health and/or crisis line fields?
Have you earned an Associate’s degree in a related field?
Are you available for any of the above schedules?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this Crisis Call Screening Specialist role!
Our client provides a broad array of telephone-based crisis intervention and information and referral services. For many people in emotional distress or needing community services assistance, they are their “first call for help.” Each year, our client improves the lives of thousands of people by listening, caring, and linking to services.
The Call Screening Specialist provides assistance to the 24-Hour Crisis Line Volunteer Phone Workers and callers.
- Assist with screening, assessing, and connecting an average of 300 callers per shift to trained volunteer Phone Workers
- Gather relevant information from each caller to link the caller to the appropriate level of support in an accurate, professional, and timely manner
- Accurately and timely complete log-sheets
- Participate in program meetings
- Attend training and in-services
- Available for any of the schedules listed above.
- Associate's degree required.
- Must have a background in the mental health and/or crisis line fields.
- Knowledge of public mental health system
- Able to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Capable of effectively working with a team of clinical staff and volunteers
- Strong ability to work effectively in a stressful environment
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Customer Service