Critical/Essential - Document Project Coordinator
Document Project Coordinator needed for a manufacturing company in Seattle
Job ID: 16824
Salary: $42,000 - $55,000 Annual
Location: Seattle, WA
Are you known for your detail-oriented skills and ability to keep things on track?
Do you have product development experience?
Do you want to play a critical role on a high-performing quality assurance team?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this Document Project Coordinator role!
Founded by Forbes 30 Under 30 recipients, our client has been at the forefront of electric vehicle technology development and has been a design/build/maintain full-service brand since its inception in 2007. They offer direct to consumer pricing on their products that are designed by their Seattle team.
- Retrieve past documentation for previous products, review it to see if it is still applicable or needs to be adjusted.
- Support the implementation of best practice Total Quality Management processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance, internally and cross-functionally.
- Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS) and integrations or updates to company software applications (e.g. TrackVia).
- Collate all TrackVia data, importing reports/stats from Service/Assembly, Social Media, ZenDesk, and DialPad reports.
- Responsible for the acquisition, preparation, review process routing, distribution, and archival of new and revised controlled/managed documents critical to the Quality system.
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to ensure timely implementation of documentation requests.
- Provide routine QMS reporting data/documentation to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Undertake regular internal and process audits of the QMS.
- Organize and control new documentation.
- 3-5 years of Project Coordination or Project Management experience. Quality systems certification, business management degree, or related work experience preferred.
- TrackVia experience strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High level of attention to detail and analytical skills.
- ASQ certification or equivalent is a plus.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Critical/Essential ,Administrative Assistant