HR Coordinator needed for an investment and incubation company in Kirkland, WA
Job ID: 16763
Salary: $65,000 - $70,000 Annual
Location: Kirkland, WA
Do you have at least 3 solid years of broad HR coordination or HR administrative support experience?
Are you self-driven, enjoy taking initiative, and supporting a team?
Are you mission driven, with a positive, no-job-is-too-small attitude?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this HR Coordinator role!
The HR Coordinator will be a key contributor to our client’s HR operations, solutions, and support while working to maintain a healthy culture by helping employees and leaders increase performance and engagement.
- Field employee emails and inquiries.
- Maintain employee records ensuring data accuracy, consistency, and integrity through continuous audit and review.
- Maintenance of internal HR forms, files, and documents.
- Partner with the HR Manager on new hire orientations and onboarding process.
- Drafting offer letters.
- Performance management training/coaching.
- People report maintenance.
- Light benefits/payroll coordination and partnering with shared services.
- Coordination and scheduling of HR business calendar.
- HR document and SharePoint design and maintenance.
- Assisting talent acquisition team as needed (e.g. scheduling, onsite interview support, CRM support, etc.).
- Provide Project Coordination organization in various HR-related areas.
- 3-4 years of HR support experience (preferably with longevity and/or progression in roles).
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or other similar HR certification a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with HRIS and various other HR technology systems focused on engagement, performance development, talent acquisition, etc. preferred.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build trusted relationships with leaders and employees at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to synthesize diverse information and make clear recommendations.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining a high level of attention to detail, accuracy in work product, and focus on service.
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
- High integrity, sound judgment in decision-making, and discretion with confidential matters and sensitive information.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Experience with UltiPro is a plus
- Ability to react well under pressure and maintain a positive, cooperative, and professional attitude under a variety of circumstances.
- Offer contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background investigation including criminal, public records, and credit checks.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Critical/Essential ,Human Resources