Remote Customer Service Representatives needed for one of the largest e-bike companies in the NW
**Must live within 40 miles of Seattle, WA**
Job ID: 16628
Pay Rate: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
Location: Seattle, WA (Remote)
Contract: Approximately 1 - 3 months
Schedule: 40 hours/week from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm (PDT) including weekends
Do you want to support customers for an innovative e-bike company?
Are you known for your strong ability to efficiently work from home and communicate well under pressure?
Do you enjoy the outdoors and thrive in learning quickly in a constantly changing work environment?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this Customer Service Representative role!
Founded by Forbes 30 Under 30 recipients, our client has been at the forefront of electric vehicle technology development and has been a design/build/maintain full-service brand since its inception in 2007. They offer direct to consumer pricing on their products that are designed by their Seattle team.
Our growing client is looking for Customer Service Representatives to help their customers enjoy a lifelong outdoor experience with their products.
- Perform pre-sale customer support by email, phone, social media, forums, and in-person including answering questions, detailing products, and (above all) ensuring that all potential customers are left with a fantastic experience.
- Perform post-sale support by email, phone, social media, forums, and in-person including bike operations, best practices, and basic tech support.
- Monitor and update online inventory, product descriptions/photos, and basic website information.
- Learn the industry to understand the products our client’s offer on a technical level.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of customer service systems, shipping software.
- Collaborate with members of other teams to find answers and be a resource to teammates.
- Advocate for customers by identifying trends and suggesting improvements to processes, policies, and products.
- Participate in local outreach events and related events with the sales team, as needed
- Additional duties and overtime as required.
- Prior experience in customer service via the phone, email, and social media.
- Experienced in developing relationships with customers.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills under pressure.
- Experience with electric bikes or vehicles preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and/or Slack preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Highly skilled at independent online research.
- Ability to learn quickly in an ever-changing environment.
- Professional communication with managers and team members.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel), Google suite (Docs, Sheets, etc.).
- Knowledge of major social media platforms (experience on a business level preferred).
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Customer Service