Customer Service Representatives needed for an established financial institution in Boise
**Must be within commute distance of Boise, ID**
Job ID: 18677
Pay Rate: $19.00 per hour
Location: Boise, ID (onsite and hybrid remote, see note below)
Employment Type: Contract to Hire
We've all been a little deprived of human interactions over the last year, but not you. As a Customer Service Representative, you've probably tackled thousands of issues and mastered the phrase "Thank you for calling, How can I help you today?" But something's missing. You feel like a number and you're tired of the upselling goals. You got into customer service to help people and you want to work for a company that cares!
Our client has a no-small-business-left-behind mentality and they pride themselves on standing out from those "other banks". They were just voted "Best Bank" for the third year in a row because of people like you who are making a difference in the customer experience.
As big fans of "promoting from within", and the occasional local sports games, your career growth with us is important as well. With former CSRs who have risen through the company to be trainers, leads, supervisors, and so much more, we are so excited to see what role you want to grow into!
Kickstart your career with us and let's begin this journey together.
Note: To ensure a strong candidate experience, you will train onsite in a distanced environment for 4 weeks, followed by another 4 weeks onsite nesting period. After 8 weeks, if you are meeting your metrics, you will be able to shift to 4 days remote, 1 day onsite.
After training, your initial shift for this position would be eight hours with a half hour lunch, and shifts range any time between 7 am - 9 pm, 7 days a week. After 90 days, you'll have the potential to change your shift to one that works best for you.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- You will own those high volume inbound calls (75 - 100 a day). We're amazing and people love talking to us!
- Actively listen to customer needs and communicate with that compassion attitude of yours
- Create and own those deposit accounts, online assistance, and loan services
- Use attention to detail skills to maintain accurate customer records by consistently updating the database
- Utilize a multi-screen computer setup efficiently
- Did we mention, during the pandemic our bankers approved more than 9,000 PPP loans to keep small businesses going? Managing those loan processing payments with care and optimism is important!
- This is an entry level role in banking and we are looking for strong customer service experience (Banking experience is a plus, but not required)
- Tech-savvy and able to navigate multiple screens and systems in a Microsoft Office environment
- Ability to pass a “soft pull” credit check (does not affect your credit score) and background check to be qualified to access sensitive customer information
- Tobacco-free, including vaping
- Amazing attendance and punctuality
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to apply proper phone etiquette skills
- Solid ability to be punctual, responsible, and consistent
- Eager to learn new software and apply information quickly
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.