Customer Service Representatives needed for an award-winning financial institution in Boise
**Must be in the Boise, ID area**
Job ID: 19028
Pay Rate: $19.00 per hour
Location: Boise, ID (onsite training, hybrid remote/onsite model after training, see note below)
Start Date: August 23, 2021
Contract to Hire
To ensure a strong candidate experience, you will train onsite in a distanced environment for 4 weeks, followed by another 4 weeks onsite nesting period. After 8 weeks, if you are meeting your metrics, you will be able to shift to 4 days remote, 1 day onsite.
We know there are a lot of customer service jobs out there. We also know you're not a robot (unless you actually are, in which case we're still robot inclusive!) All kidding aside, it's been a tough year in the customer service world and we can only imagine how many problems you've solved for your customers while trying to balance being a human at the same time!
Wouldn't you like to work for a company where personalized service matters and you won't feel like a number? Kick off the next stage of your career with an award-winning financial institution that's been voted the "Best Bank" by Money Magazine three years in a row. Their contact center functions almost like a virtual branch, where customers can get support on everything from online banking and balance inquiries to opening new accounts and more!
As a Customer Service Representative, you'll be a critical member of a collaborative team that answers customer questions and resolves issues across eight states. You'll build excellent subject matter expertise and a strong reputation for being a good listener and problem solver. They also have a strong "promote from within" policy and former CSRs have risen through the company to be trainers, leads, supervisors, and more!
Note: To ensure a strong candidate experience, you will train onsite in a distanced environment for 4 weeks, followed by another 4 weeks onsite nesting period. After 8 weeks, if you are meeting your metrics, you will be able to shift to 4 days remote, 1 day onsite.
After training, your initial shift for this position would be eight hours with a half hour lunch, and shifts range any time between 7 am - 9 pm, 7 days a week. After 90 days, you'll have the potential to change your shift to one that works best for you.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- Manage a high volume of inbound calls (75 - 100 a day)
- Have a consistent attitude of genuine care and desire to help
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with customers about their questions and concerns in a professional manner
- Use attention to detail skills to maintain accurate customer records by consistently updating the database
- Utilize a multi-screen computer setup efficiently
- This is an entry level role in banking and we are looking for strong customer service experience. Banking experience is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to pass a “soft pull” credit check (does not affect your credit score) and background check to be qualified to access sensitive customer information
- Tobacco-free, including vaping
- Amazing attendance and punctuality
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to apply proper phone etiquette skills
- Solid ability to be punctual, responsible, and consistent
- Eager to learn new software and apply information quickly
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://jobs.parkerstaffing.com/ to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.