Data Entry Specialist needed for a well-established financial institution in Boise
Job ID: 19490
Pay Rate: $18-20.00 per hour
Location: Boise, ID (onsite and hybrid remote, see notes below)
Employment Type: Contract to hire
-Mon-Thur, 8 hour shifts between 8am-6:30pm
-Late shift flexibility every 6 weeks, 10:30pm
**Willing to work on weekends/over-time**
As the Data Entry Specialist, you will be responsible for providing high quality support to Branches, the Client Care Center, Boise Deposit Operations and other internal departments to best support the Company's business goals and service level expectations.
Our client has a no-small-business-left-behind mentality and they pride themselves on standing out from those "other banks". They were just voted "Best Bank" for the third year in a row because of people like you who are making a difference in the customer experience.
As big fans of "promoting from within", and the occasional local sports games, your career growth with them is important as well. With former employees who have risen through the company to be trainers, leads, supervisors, and so much more, we are so excited to see what role you want to grow into. Kickstart your career and apply for this role today!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Research and process disputes for Washington Federal ATM or Debit Cardholders, including non-designated ATM's.
- Facilitate branches with general card fraud and dispute inquiries.
- Research and process ATM malfunctions.
- Reconcile multiple General Ledgers related to the dispute process.
- Consistently, efficiently, and accurately perform tasks, answer questions, fulfill requests, and resolve problems for internal and external clients.
- Answer all calls and email communication in a courteous, respectful, accurate, supportive and timely manner.
- Cooperatively work with colleagues, branch staff, as well as internal and external clients with the highest level of professionalism, courteousness, respect, and attentiveness.
- Perform tasks that affect the Company's compliance with existing, revised, and new State and Federal compliance regulations.
- Fully participate in banking and business skill and knowledge development through various channels that the Bank may provide, including self-study assignments, computer-based training, one-on-one instruction, and group instruction.
- Proactively and regularly increase working knowledge of bank policies and procedures.
- Closely adhere to the Bank's Information Security policies and procedures, ensuring that the handling, processing, and storage of all customer and confidential or proprietary bank information are done in a secure manner and environment.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance at the employer's facility.
Education and Experience
- Position requires a High school diploma; or approved equivalent.
- Preferred 1-2 years of experience in banking or the financial services industry
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Working knowledge of deposit accounts
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, effective analytical skills, and organizational skills.
- Candidate should be able to accept instruction, prioritize, follow-through on work assignments with minimal supervision, and be able to work in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of or the ability to learn applicable state and federal laws, regulations, policies, and procedures related to this position.
- Knowledge of Reg E and the dispute process is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office -- Excel, Word and electronic communication systems.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.