Executive Assistant needed for a large insurance company in Seattle, WA
Job ID: 16330
Salary: $70,000 - $75,000 Annual
Location: Seattle, WA
Do you have an Associate’s degree and strong attention to detail skills?
Are you a problem solver with solid math skills?
Do you enjoy speaking to groups of people effectively?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this Executive Assistant role!
Our client is a national partnership of leading independent insurance brokers specializing in property and casualty and employee benefits. They are one of the nation’s fastest growing independent insurance firms. Our client believes that they achieve greatness through hiring and developing talented people and providing them with the opportunity to make a difference for their clients and communities, continuous growth possibilities and a culture of comradery.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing high level administrative support to Executives.
- Provides administrative and clerical support for Executives including managing Executives’, calendars, coordinating meetings, making travel arrangements, managing Executives’ expenses.
- Oversees corporate travel program
- Makes travel arrangements for all employees
- Develops presentations for meetings using PowerPoint or other appropriate software
- Prepare spreadsheets and correspondence as directed
- Manages project planning efforts for effective events and activities
- Leads event planning efforts for the as directed, including meetings, networking events, annual company-wide or regional meetings
- Types correspondence and e-mails from dictation or hand-written notes. Proofreads for correct grammar, spelling, etc.
- Follows our client’s procedures with respect to all essential duties and responsibilities of the job
- Other duties may be assigned
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Professional experience with writing routine reports and correspondence
- Capable of effectively speaking before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Strong ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Daily experience with successfully solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Knowledge of Contact Management systems (Outlook), Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Executive Assistant