Healthcare Recruiter needed at an award-winning specialized kidney care center
Job ID: 20451
Pay Rate: $41.00 per hour
Location: Remote, WA - Hybrid model starting May 2nd
Employment: Contract, approximately 6 months
**In compliance with the Department of Health and vaccine mandates, COVID-19 vaccination & proof of vaccine may be required.**
Your involvement in the recruiting industry has given you the upper hand because people see you as a resource and the person to call when they need good career advice. As the Healthcare Recruiter for this renowned medical facility, they need your help more than ever to build the bridge between healthcare providers and extraordinary talent. If you resonate with that, then we want to speak with you!
Since 1962, our client has been at the forefront of kidney disease treatment and research. By implementing the world’s first home dialysis program and administering 250,000 dialysis treatments per year, our client’s innovation has led them to produce some of the highest survival rates across the nation.
This is a healthcare organization built on a foundation of being a provider of choice for the more than 1,500 kidney patients it serves in the Puget Sound region. They firmly believe that each member of their organization contributes to patients’ health, quality of life, and independence… and this is your opportunity to be a piece of this puzzle.
What your responsibilities will be.
- Sourcing of employees for specific assignments using various job posting/search mediums.
- Creatively network and use social media to contact/search for applicants.
- Aggressively pursue both active and passive candidates, search on job boards.
- Responsible for initial screening of applications and resumes, interviewing candidates, completing reference checks, evaluating candidates, and making recommendations for hire.
- Negotiate pay and other compensation terms with candidates.
- Act as a liaison between facilities and newly hired candidates.
- Assist in addressing client and employee concerns during an assignment.
- Ensure compliance with applicable employment laws
- Documentation of confidential information per HIPAA standards Demonstrate commitment and behavior aligned with the philosophy, mission, values, and vision of the company.
- Adapts quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to ask/answer open ended questions
- Analytical skills, detail oriented and proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional and positive attitude
- Demonstrate commitment and behavior aligned with the philosophy, mission, values, and vision of the company.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years recruiting experience
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.