HR Administrative Assistant needed for a non-profit youth care organization
Job ID: 19529
Salary: $20.00 per hour
Location: Mostly onsite in Everett, WA
Employment Type: Contract to hire, flexible full time hours between 7am - 5pm
Driven by your innate sense of empathy toward humans, not a moment goes by in the day that you're not planning for a better outcome for someone, doing check-in's with people, or serving others before yourself. Your passion to create success in others is EXACTLY why we want to speak with you about this HR Administrative Assistant role. You'll sweat the small details and focus on making an impact by dig deeper with valuable questions. This role is a key part of the company culture and is an integral part of the mission to making every younger person in our community feel safe.
The foundation of our client's work is to end youth homelessness and they recognize that there is no way to accomplish this without dismantling the institutional racism that exists across many sectors. Undoing this doesn't happen overnight, though. As these conversations are happening, join us in amplifying the voices and action needed to make change. Whether this has been work you’ve done for many years, or these are conversations you are having for the first time, we are in this together. Apply today!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Respond to employee questions quickly and accurately and provide a positive employee experience.
- Provide administrative support to the US HR Business Partner team including scenarios of performance improvement, reduction in force and employee relations scenarios as well as originating HRIS notifications, accessing employment agreements and providing hiring managers with previously used job descriptions.
- Support onboarding and offboarding activities including scheduling, new hire paperwork, supporting new hire orientation sessions, sending 180-day review reminders to managers, and conducting exit interviews, under direction of the HR Business Partner.
- Facilitate new hire orientation for new employees joining the organization.
- Pull exception reporting for required HR trainings and communicate with employees that are not in compliance.
- Provide HR project support including developing communications, scheduling, training assistance, and room set-up.
- High School diploma or equivalent (required)
- Previous HR and/or recruiting experience is a plus
- Willingness to learn is a must
- Proven technical ability to learn new tools and systems quickly
- Ability to successfully own a project from start to finish with minimal oversight
- Familiarity with data analysis and Excel (or similar reporting tools)
- Ability to creatively problem solve and use critical thinking identify the root of a problem
- Working knowledge of recruiting and FMLA.
- Experience with benefits and payroll practices.
**In compliance with the Department of Health and CDC recommendations, the following will be required:
- COVID-19 Vaccination & proof of vaccination
- Proper mask to be worn the duration of shift - other PPE will be provided onsite
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Human Resources,Administrative