HR Analyst needed in Downtown Seattle
**Must live within 40 miles of Seattle**
Job ID: 19106
Pay Rate: $25.00 - $28.00 per hour
Location: Seattle, WA - Hybrid (In office and remote)
Contract: About 3 - 4 months
Humans and key resources are what make up the fundamentals of this non-profit's mission. As part of the Human Resources team, the HR Analyst will be responsible for building a foundation of analytical capabilities that will drive HR in presenting meaningful decisions and solutions to business leaders.
Our client supports leaders who work to shift the balance of power in their communities toward people who are excluded from sharing in the resources and benefits of society, and who have the vision and capacity to build a truly representative economy.
Kickstart an amazing career now before it's too late!
What you will do:
- Design, develop and implement analytical tools, technology and business solutions that improve HR and business decisions and that drive operational efficiency.
- Deliver analysis to HR staff and assist them in delivering it to business leaders outside of HR Compile reports, charts, and tables based on established statistical methods.
- Design and develop reports, presentations, and visual aids to educate, inform and influence the decisions of HR and business leaders.
- Assist in compiling and analyzing data to ensure internal equity, external competitiveness, and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Gathers data from market-based compensation surveys; uses spreadsheet and data analysis techniques and instruments to assess results and market trends.
- Assesses jobs and their respective duties to determine classification as exempt or nonexempt and appropriate salary ranges.
- Conduct data and cost analysis to be used in employee negotiation.
- Assist in the development and management of key HR related reporting metrics (i.e. headcount, turnover, demographic, training, and etc.).
- Assist in aligning the global compensation planning processes.
- Responsible for confidential and sensitive compensation or financial data.
- Ensures that the company adheres to federal and state laws, including reporting requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we need from you:
- At least 1 year of related work experience in HR disciplines and experience as an analyst.
- Solid understanding of the philanthropic sector.
- Must possess a strong aptitude for research, analysis, and data management.
- Ability to set priorities and effectively manage multiple assignments in a flexible environment is required.
- Self- starter: Must possess the ability to work independently, while exercising proper judgment and sound decision making.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications skills (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint and HRIS systems (familiar with ADP is highly preferred).
- Ability to be discrete and maintain sensitive data in a confidential manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective work relationship.
- Interpersonal skills: Must possess the ability to influence and maintain relationship with others.
- Strong analytical and quantitative reasoning skills with a focus on high accuracy.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.