Remote HR Coordinator needed for a real estate tech firm
Job ID: 18868
Pay Rate: Up to $16.57 per hour (DOE)
Contract: About 3 months
Are you known for being highly organized and a detailed all-star?
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service to new hires, employees, and managers?
Can you effectively work from home?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this HR Coordinator role!
Our client is passionate about connecting people with the homes of their dreams. A Seattle "best place to work" for multiple years in a row, this company disrupted the real estate industry with its innovative, forward-thinking approach to buying or renting a home.
The HR Coordinator is responsible for general administrative duties including but not limited to entering transactions into HRIS system, processing personnel changes, and maintaining employee files.
- Maintain the ticketing queue (prioritize, categorize, update status) and resolve tickets within Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Respond to and complete employment verifications and unemployment claims.
- Serve as the first point of contact for new hire, employee, and manager inquiries, which may include on-boarding, benefits, Workday, and company policies & procedures.
- Engage to determine scope of need, work to resolve issue, and direct to resources; escalate issues when necessary.
- Support HR transactional work related to hires, job changes, manager changes, re-organizations, compensation changes, etc.
- Prepare off-boarding documents and paperwork, including monitoring and tracking separation payments.
- Apply the highest level of confidentiality regarding sensitive information and employee and candidate records.
- Assist with administration of HR programs, policies, and processes to improve our overall employee experience.
- Must have meticulous attention to detail with a track record of accuracy.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated.
- Ability to prioritize and recognize immediate needs.
- Proven track record of picking up new processes, systems, and office support technology.
- Strong teamwork skills and able to recognize when to jump in when others need help.
- Ability to communicate clearly orally and in writing in a professional and effective manner.
- Must be comfortable maintaining a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Workday experience preferred.
- Capable of efficiently working from home.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Human Resources