HR Generalist needed for a global aerospace research facility in Everett, WA
Job ID: 19402
Pay Rate: $35-47.00 per hour
Location: Onsite and Hybrid options, Part-time hours required onsite and Full-time are hybrid remote & onsite
Employment Type: Contract, approximately 2 months, Part-time & Full-time schedule available
Are you passionate about assisting people with a patient demeanor so that those individuals can be fully engaged with their job? As an HR Generalist, you’ll collaborate with many diverse people and perspectives. Your attention to detail and multitasking skills will be greatly relied upon when constructing operating plans and you will make a huge impact on the bottom line.
Our client is a company that manufacturers ball screws and other e-motion technologies for the aerospace, industrial and energy sectors. Throughout its history it has not just improved its production chain, it has also invested in training its staff and has spent a lot of time reducing its environmental impact.
- Respond to employee questions quickly and accurately and provide a positive employee experience.
- Provide administrative support to the US HR Business Partner team including scenarios of performance improvement, reduction in force and employee relations scenarios as well as originating HRIS notifications, accessing employment agreements and providing hiring managers with previously used job descriptions.
- Support onboarding and offboarding activities including scheduling, new hire paperwork, supporting new hire orientation sessions, sending 180-day review reminders to managers, and conducting exit interviews, under direction of the HR Business Partner.
- Facilitate new hire orientation for new employees joining the organization.
- Pull exception reporting for required HR trainings and communicate with employees that are not in compliance.
- Provide HR project support including developing communications, scheduling, training assistance, and room set-up.
- Support immigration administration by maintaining files, monitoring deadlines, audits and other related duties.
- In partnership with the payroll department, support scenarios where employees are working in various states within the US.
- Create a structured knowledge management plan for the US HR Business Partner team and work with various stakeholders to create, launch and maintain this structure.
- Handle employee records auditing, filing, other activities as needed.
- Create process documentation to document various US HR Business Partner processes as well as upkeep the US HRBP content on the HRBP SharePoint site. This may include identifying where process improvement is needed and making suggestions for improvement.
- Assist with other HR functions as needed.
- Able to focus and approach tasks and people with curiosity and a learner mindset as well as with a patient demeanor.
- Experience in creating and working through process improvement and utilizing database skills.
- Proactive, reliable, and self-directed.
- Experience working with and building relationships with hiring managers and various stakeholders across an organization.
- Collaborative orientation and ability to maintain a sense of humor under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, including active listening and ability to produce clear written communication.
- Experience facilitating training to a small group of employees.
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information discretely and professionally.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy and producing quality work.
- Able to identify where process improvement is needed and collaborate with HR Business Partners to improve processes.
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Human Resources