HR Manager needed at an award-winning healthcare facility
**Must be local to Orlando FL**
Job ID: 19078
Pay Rate: $65-85k per year
Location: Hybrid, remote but needs to be onsite once a week
Employment Type: Direct Hire
You are as meticulous and your ability to oversee time-sensitive matters quickly with such patience and understanding makes you a Rockstar! If you resonate with that and feel that your keen sense of leadership and communication skills match, then we want to speak with you about this HR Manager role!
Our client's steady growth over the past 14 years is attributed to two things. First, a corporate culture that encourages individual growth and team development while providing fun-filled corporate events where they're reminded of their greater purpose: to improve the lives of therapists, patients, clients, and each other. Second, a team of Account Managers, Recruiters, Payroll and Credentialing Coordinators who strive every day to provide clear, open, and consistent communication so that their therapists can thrive in their assignments and clients can succeed and grow.
HIRING ASAP so apply now to join this stellar team where you can apply your super hero skills while doing good!
Benefits and Perks:
- Great Culture
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Matching 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 23 Paid Days Off Your First Year
- Flexible Work Arrangements with Remote Options
- Casual Office Attire
- Free Onsite Gym
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for oversight of benefits, 401K, and open enrollment to both internal and external associates.
- Administers benefits and 401K plans for internal associates.
- Supports and manages HR Coordinator
- Responsible for maintaining and providing data for yearly audits.
- Provides support and guidance to management when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise in the areas of FLMA & ADA, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Provides guidance regarding learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for associates.
- Conducts associate disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations timely and efficiently.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Works closely with corporate human resources partners on various projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration or related field
- Must have 5 years of Human Resources Management Experience
- Management experience in a Sales environment strongly preferred
- Certified SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired
- Knowledge of HRIS Technology; UltiPro, ADP and Workday
- Must have experience with Benefits and 401K Management
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create and administer presentations
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Human Resources