IRA Analyst needed for an established financial institution in Boise
Job ID: 18866
Pay Rate: $18.00 - $21.00 per hour
Location: Boise, ID (In-office)
Contract To Hire
Do you have previous work experience with Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)? Are you known for your strong attention to detail skills and enjoy assisting clients over the phone? Can you start on-site right away and are able to work a rotating schedule? If so, we want to talk to YOU about this Investment Banking Analyst role!
Kick off the next stage of your career with a 100-year-old financial institution that’s been voted the “Best Bank” by Money Magazine three years in a row. Whether you’re transitioning from retail sales or starting fresh out of school, this is your chance to gain new experience in a professional office environment.
- Process IRA Distributions.
- Assist branches with procedure inquires related to opening and maintaining IRA accounts.
- Ensure correct IRS reporting is being completed.
- Consistently, efficiently, and accurately perform tasks, answer questions, fulfill requests, and resolve problems for internal and external clients.
- Answer all calls and email communication in a courteous, respectful, accurate, supportive. and timely manner.
- Cooperatively work with colleagues, branch staff, as well as internal and external clients with the highest level of professionalism, courteousness, respect, and attentiveness.
- Ensure compliance with existing, revised, and new State and Federal compliance regulations.
- Proactively and regularly increase working knowledge of bank policies and procedures.
- Closely follow the Information Security policies and procedures, ensuring that the handling, processing, and storage of all customer and confidential or proprietary bank information are done in a secure manner and environment.
- Adhere to and ensure branch staff adherence to bank policies and procedures designed to comply with Federal regulations.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of reports and other recordkeeping requirements.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
- Previous work experience with IRAs required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 - 2 years of previous experience in banking or the financial services industry preferred.
- Familiarity with current banking regulations.
- Working knowledge of deposit accounts.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, effective analytical skills, and solid organizational skills.
- Proven success with walking clients through processes.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
- Ability to accept instruction, prioritize, follow-through on work assignments with minimal supervision, and be able to work in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of or the ability to learn applicable state and federal laws, regulations, policies, and procedures related to this position.
- Computer proficiency with basic applications (e.g., Word and Excel).
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://jobs.parkerstaffing.com/ to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Mortgage & Banking