Loan Processor Trainee needed for a well-established financial institution
Job ID: 20071
Pay Rate: $20-22.00 per hour
Location: Hybrid Remote, must be within commuting distance to Boise, ID
Employment Type: Contract to Hire
**In compliance with the Department of Health and vaccine mandates, COVID-19 vaccination & proof of vaccine will be required prior to employment.**
When making the decision to borrow, the financial journey is unique in a stressed-but-thrilled-but-impatient kind of way. To say the least, this economy has challenged us all and this is where you come in. As the Loan Processor Trainee for the Lending Operations team, you'll thrive in the fast-paced, number-crunching environment while wearing many hats across various departments, all with an optimistic attitude.
Our client has a no-small-business-left-behind mentality and they pride themselves on standing out from those "other banks". They were just voted "Best Bank" for the third year in a row and recognized by Forbes as "Top 100 Best Places to Work" because of people like you who are making a difference in the customer experience. They're invested in their employees as well, with career development programs and a "promote from within" policy.
Come join a brilliant team and immerse yourself in the unique culture this company has created!
About the role.
- Monitor construction projects by identifying any potential credit risks and managing the process to mitigate those risks
- Order and review inspections, title updates, subsequent surveys and appraisals as needed
- Analyze draw requests – ensure disbursements are in conformance with terms and conditions of approval and recommendations of inspector’s report.
- Process payment of advances/Execute wire transfers/Review invoices for payment to vendors
- Set-up project workbook including budget spreadsheet, disbursement guidelines, draw request review and equity letter
- Ensure all loan disbursements are in accordance with the original credit approval and any subsequent deviations are approved
- Clear collateral documents exceptions and deliver documentation
- Ensure accuracy of work and the timeliness of all communications
- Proficient knowledge of the following systems: Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Familiarity with residential commercial loan documentation, appraisals and inspections is a plus
- Built (Construction System), DNA, construction or any type of lending experience
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://jobs.parkerstaffing.com/ to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.