Loan Processor Trainee needed for a well-established financial institution
Job ID: 19554
Pay Rate: $18-21.00 per hour (DOE)
Location: Remote - Seattle, WA
Employment Type: Contract to Hire
When making the decision to borrow, the financial journey is unique in a stressed-but-thrilled-but-impatient kind of way. To say the least, this economy has challenged us all and this is where you come in. As the Loan Processor Trainee for the Lending Operations team, you'll thrive in the fast-paced, number-crunching environment while wearing many hats across various departments, all with an optimistic attitude.
Our client has a no-small-business-left-behind mentality and they pride themselves on standing out from those "other banks". They were just voted "Best Bank" for the third year in a row because of people like you who are making a difference in the customer experience. They're invested in their employees as well, with career development programs and a "promote from within" policy.
Come join a brilliant team and immerse yourself in the unique culture this company has created!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize daily workflow to provide optimal service and support
- Apply proper pricing and mitigate risk, while demonstrating good working knowledge of loan processing requirements and guidelines
- Review and understand current Loan Rate Sheet(s) and current program guidelines
- Interpret loan documentation received in files, and makes quality judgments
- Accurately input data into system and other applications as needed
- Meet timelines of necessary disclosures and ensure compliance standards are met
- Provide active leadership through pursuit of continuous improvement in job process communication productivity, and skill development for self and department
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be able to pass a soft pull credit check and a criminal background check
- Must be tobacco free
- At least 1 year of office experience with intermediate computer skills can be substituted for previous banking experience
- Mortgage lending knowledge or related experience
- Solid computer skills and multitasking abilities
- Proficiency in time management, organization, planning and prioritization
- Organization and communication skills, with a detail orientated mindset
- Ability to manage changing priorities, meet deadlines and adapt to a changing business environment.
- Able to work independently and in a team-based environment
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://jobs.parkerstaffing.com/ to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Mortgage & Banking