Medical Receptionist for a respected healthcare provider in Seattle
Job ID: 20758
Pay Rate: $22-26.00 per hour (DOE)
Location: Onsite in Seattle, WA
Employment Type: Contract, approximately 3 months
**In compliance with the Department of Health and vaccine mandates, COVID-19 vaccination & proof of vaccine will be required.**
Administrative professionals are so vital to keeping a company running smoothly that there's even a national holiday dedicated to recognizing their incredible flexibility and ever-evolving role every year! As you swim through an endless sea of Administrator jobs, you realize it's all about where you work and we realize that too.
Our client is an award-winning healthcare provider that's been ranked in America's 50 Top Hospitals for three years running and with one goal: to work as one team! They pledge to provide the finest patient care possible by working together, asking only the best and brightest to join their team and committing themselves to lifelong learning and research. And now you have an opportunity to learn and collaborate alongside their diverse teams of expert clinicians and staff.
As an Medical Receptionist to this awesome team, you’ll be responsible for managing file organization, as well as answer phones and providing outstanding customer service to visitors upon their arrival. As the first point of contact for people, you must present yourself in a professional manner, acting as liaison and the charismatic resource guru portraying the company's values through empathy and patience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer multiple line telephone professionally and genuinely in a timely manner.
- General office tasks such as copying, filing, and data entry.
- Manage medical office equipment and maintain inventory of office and shipping supplies
- Update and organize forms, calendars and other documents.
- Accounts payable support activities including invoice scanning, collecting confidential payment information, and creating organized documentation needed for the process.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience in an administrative or office support role
- Filing and data entry experience is highly sought, so you must have a strong eye for detail and sense of pride for organization
- An advanced level of proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent verbal, written (grammar) and time management skills
- Specific experience in department and medical terminology may also be required
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.