Mortgage Assistants needed for a well-established financial institution in Albuquerque, NM
Job ID: 16891
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Contract To Hire
Do you have at least 2 years of office experience?
Are you known for your strong computer skills and excellent multitasking abilities?
Do you thrive in being able to work independently?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this Mortgage Assistant role!
Our client may have been founded in Seattle, but over the last 100 years, they’ve branched out to span across the Western US. As one of the strongest financial institutions in America, our client is rooted in helping thousands of small businesses and customers find financial footing; after all, one of their core values is investment in communities where they conduct business. Their commitment extends to housing and community development initiatives, Senior Citizen and Low-Income lending programs, and promoting financial literacy to schools in the communities in which it serves.
In this Mortgage Assistant role, you will be responsible and accountable for providing high quality service by supporting the mortgage department per our client’s policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines: with special attention paid to communication, compliance, loan quality and timing. Do you succeed in team-based environments? You will complete administrative tasks for a team of processors that support branch loans. This position focuses on the back-office function of loan processing & closing processes in a regionalized processing center with the potential to move into a processing role based on performance. Most importantly, we’re looking for professionals who can thrive in a culture of simply being nice.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize daily workflow to provide optimal service and support
- Interpret loan documentation received in files, and makes quality judgments
- Accurately input data into system and other applications as needed
- Meet timelines of necessary disclosures and ensure compliance standards are met
- Make active contributions through pursuit of continuous improvement in job process communication productivity, and skill development for self and department
- Must be able to pass a soft pull credit check and a criminal background check
- Must be tobacco free
- Previous banking experience is helpful, healthcare or insurance backgrounds are also a good fit for transferable skills.
- At least 2 years of office experience with intermediate computer skills can be substituted for previous banking experience
- Solid computer skills and multitasking abilities
- Proficiency in time management, organization, planning and prioritization
- Organization and communication skills, with a detail orientated mindset
- Ability to manage changing priorities, meet deadlines and adapt to a changing business environment.
- Able to work independently and in a team-based environment
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Administrative Assistant