Online Banking Analyst needed for an established financial institution in Boise
Job ID: 18865
Pay Rate: Up to $18.00 per hour (DOE)
Location: Boise, ID
Contract To Hire
Do you have previous customer service experience and known for your excellent phone etiquette?
Do you thrive in a team-oriented work environment?
Can you start on-site training right away?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this Online Banking Analyst role!
Kick off the next stage of your career with a 100-year-old financial institution that’s been voted the “Best Bank” by Money Magazine three years in a row. Whether you’re transitioning from retail sales or starting fresh out of school, this is your chance to gain new experience in a professional office environment.
The Online Banking Analyst is responsible for providing high quality support to clients, branches, and other internal departments to best support our client’s business goals and service level expectations.
- Successfully managing an average of 30 - 40 calls a day.
- Perform online banking research including enrollment, transactions, bill pay, telephone and mobile banking.
- Facilitate and troubleshoot external transfers or issues.
- Research Online Banking fraud to mitigate client impact.
- Review daily reports.
- Consistently, efficiently, and accurately perform tasks, answer questions, fulfill requests, and resolve problems for internal and external clients.
- Answer all calls and email communication in a courteous, respectful, accurate, supportive, and timely manner.
- Cooperatively work with colleagues, branch staff, as well as internal and external clients with the highest level of professionalism, courteousness, respect, and attentiveness.
- Ensure compliance with existing, revised, and new State and Federal compliance regulations.
- Proactively and regularly increase working knowledge of bank policies and procedures.
- Closely follow the Information Security policies and procedures, ensuring that the handling, processing, and storage of all customer and confidential or proprietary bank information are done in a secure manner and environment.
- Adhere to and ensure branch staff adherence to bank policies and procedures designed to comply with Federal regulations.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of reports and other recordkeeping requirements.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 - 2 years of previous experience in banking or the financial services industry preferred.
- Previous call center experience is helpful.
- Familiarity with current banking regulations.
- Previous experience with providing excellent customer service over the phone.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, effective analytical skills, and solid organizational skills.
- Ability to accept instruction, prioritize, follow-through on work assignments with minimal supervision, and be able to work in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of or the ability to learn applicable state and federal laws, regulations, policies, and procedures related to this position.
- Computer proficiency with basic applications (e.g., Word and Excel)
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://jobs.parkerstaffing.com/ to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Mortgage & Banking