Project Coordinator needed for a well-established financial institution
Job ID: 20069
Pay Rate: $20-23.00 per hour
Location: Remote *MUST be within commuting distance to in Boise, ID*
Employment Type: Contract, approximately 4-6 months with potential to grow
You have a natural sense for managing, coordinating, and building relationships that serve a greater purpose in implementing organization throughout ongoing projects. As Project Coordinator, you will wear many hats and be responsible for leading complex projects that deliver measurable results and support the customer's needs. Additionally, you’ll use your customer service knowledge to advocate and drive operational influence toward customer success.
Come work for an award-winning financial institution that's been voted the "Best Bank" by Money Magazine three years in a row and recognized by Forbes as "Top 100 Best Places to Work" because of people like you who are making a difference in the customer experience.
As big fans of "promoting from within", your career growth with them is important as well. With former employees who have risen through the company to be trainers, leads, supervisors, and so much more, we are so excited to see what role you want to grow into!
What you'll be responsible for.
- Work with the bank’s lending associates to identify and define the scope of work necessary to produce credible and compliant appraisal results for one-to-four family residential properties, including the selection and engagement of valuation professionals to complete each assignment.
- Monitor the appraisal management system queues in order to ensure the prompt delivery of completed appraisal services and client communications.
- Communicate appraisal revision requests to appraisers as requested by underwriters, lending partners, and teammates.
- Coordinate and problem solve issues that arise during the appraisal delivery/procurement process. Communicate proposed solutions and resolutions to all parties, including appraisers and production staff.
- Provide administrative support to Appraisal Review team by set-up, log-in, and assignment of appraisal and review requests.
- Document the LOS conversation log with appraisal order status.
- Qualify external third-party appraisers for approved appraiser list, and maintain current appraiser documentation of approved appraisers.
- In conjunction with the Residential Appraisal Review Manager, manage the appraisal vendor(s) to achieve highest quality service, timing, communications, reporting, and overall production.
- Promote and maintain positive relationships with lending staff; provide information, training and assistance, as needed.
- Ensure that appraiser independence is protected at all times. Act as the liaison between production (loan officers, processors, and other staff) and the appraiser, as required.
- High school diploma or higher
- Must be tobacco free and able to pass a "soft credit" check & criminal background check
- Knowledge of single-family appraisal, including familiarity with Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) and federal Appraiser Independence Requirements (AIR) preferred
- Real Estate experience is a plus
- Accurate typing – 40 WPM. Microsoft Office experience required
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.