Sales and Marketing Recruiter needed for a top tier business consulting firm
Job ID: 19318
Pay Rate: $87,000 per year
Location: Remote, *must be tied to the Northwest culture*
Employment Type: Direct Hire
This isn't just any regular Recruiter role - this is an opportunity for you to build out this role as your own by creating and putting processes into place - Your input is vital to procuring top talent and helping the business grow!
Our client is a leading business consulting firm with a solid reputation for helping clients achieve results and build long-term success. They strive to help their clients make distinctive and lasting improvements to their performance utilizing integrated services within marketing, sales, project management, technology services and public relations. Our client has extensive experience working with Fortune 100 companies and was recently recognized as one of Consulting Magazine’s Seven Small Jewels. We’re constantly building the firm, attracting some of the brightest talent who are passionately focused on delivering results and innovation.
Kickstart your career with a small but mighty consulting firm today and apply!
- Conducts employment related research and assists team with electronic and other methods of sourcing of qualified candidates.
- Assists team with customized screening and initial contact of applicants to determine qualification and interest level.
- Refers appropriate candidates to hiring supervisor.
- Checks references of potential employees.
- Maintains a shortlist of available candidates and relevant resumes for on-demand staffing roles that may come up.
- Creates a process to store and access resumes.
- Participates in virtual and in person job fairs, community activities, and other public and departmental recruitment-related events.
- Represents and promotes organization to potential applicants by providing information, responding to questions, and collecting applicant data.
- Serves as resource for recruitment policies, procedures, and practices.
- Assists with identifying issues affecting recruitment and implementing recruitment activities to continuously improve process
- Will Support LinkedIn job posts, updates to the LinkedIn page - communications, calendar, and employee kudos.
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
- Phone, Email and online meeting platform skills
- Supports workplace diversity
- Familiarity with relevant employment Law
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Associate’s degree in business, or related field; OR two (2) years of directly related experience
- Minimum two (2) years of administrative support experience in recruitment or related area
- Minimum one (1) year of candidate sourcing or related experience
- Previous Experience working with a staffing company or placing resources at Fortune 100 companies like Microsoft and Google.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://jobs.parkerstaffing.com/ to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.