Recruiter needed for a medical research firm in Seattle
Job ID: 18923
Pay Rate: $25.00-35.00 per hour (DOE)
Location: Remote, MUST reside within 40 miles of Seattle, WA
Employment Type: Contract, approximately 5 months with potential for extension, full-time
You became interested in the healthcare industry for a reason—to help deliver care that changes lives. And we know that where you work matters.
Developing highly-trusted research and treatment strategies globally is crucial in the fight against cancer and world-wide diseases that affect billions each year. There is some ground-breaking, life-saving work happening here and you will be relied upon for building powerful teams to support it all. As the Recruiter, you'll act as a professional advocate for patients and families, research facilities, and any other departments across the company. Using your healthcare knowledge and strong sense of empathy to lead your talent search, you'll utilize all possible resources to recruit the best of the best.
With world-class scientists engaged in extensive research for novel treatments and cures, our downtown Seattle-based client has become one of the world’s leaders in cancer and disease research. This independent, non-profit research center is not just saving lives locally, but the research done here saves lives on a monumental, global scale.
If you're up for the challenge and ready to get your foot in the door with a renowned medical research organization, apply now.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with hiring managers to develop and execute sourcing and closing strategies for administrative and healthcare positions.
- Source passive and active candidates for talent pipelines for immediate and upcoming positions, with a focus on diversity.
- Conduct recruiter phone screens to qualify them in relation to position requirements and share detailed information on our company, compensation package, position details, and expectations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on sourcing resources, new and creative recruiting techniques, labor market and industry trends, and competitor information.
- Participate in recruiting events such as college recruiting, industry conferences, and career fairs.
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of current programs and process to make recommendations for improvement.
- 5+ years of experience with candidate sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Healthcare or Administrative recruiting experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- HR Certification preferred.
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience preferred.
- Experience working on high volume positions and high-touch, complex professional and leadership positions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders (including but not limited to setting expectations, advising on process, clear communication).
- Advanced internet researching and sourcing proficiency, including Boolean search strings.
- Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- High degree of initiative; must be able to work independently and be a self-starter and strong team player.
- Solid knowledge of State and Federal employment laws.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Capable of effectively working from home.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://jobs.parkerstaffing.com/ to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.