Recruiter for renowned medical research organization in Seattle
Job ID: 20923
Pay Rate: $38-50.00 per hour (DOE)
Location: Onsite in Seattle, WA
Employment Type: Contract, approximate 9 months, full-time schedule
**In compliance with the Department of Health and vaccine mandates, COVID-19 vaccination & proof of vaccine will be required.**
Your involvement in the recruiting industry has given you the upper hand because people see you as a resource and the person to call when they need good career advice. As the Recruiter for this renowned medical institution, they need your help more than ever to build the bridge between healthcare providers and extraordinary talent. If you resonate with that, then we want to speak with you!
Cures Start Here. At our client's company, home to three Nobel laureates, interdisciplinary teams of world-renowned scientists they're seeking new and innovative ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer, HIV/AIDS and other life-threatening diseases. Their pioneering work in bone marrow transplantation led to the development of immunotherapy, which harnesses the power of the immune system to treat cancer.
Careers Start Here. Are you wanting to be a part of life-changing work, join the fight against cancer, and make a difference in people's lives at a wide-spread level? Here is your chance to get your foot in the door and support a global cause.
What you'll be responsible for.
- Partnering with hiring managers throughout the organization to develop and execute sourcing and closing strategies
- Sourcing passive and active candidates for talent pipelines for immediate and upcoming positions, with a focus on diversity
- Conducting recruiter phone screens to qualify them in relation to position requirements and share detailed information on our company, compensation package, position details, and expectations
- Serving as a subject matter expert on sourcing resources, new and creative recruiting techniques, labor market and industry trends, and competitor information
- Participating in recruiting events such as college recruiting, industry conferences, and career fairs
- Continuously evaluating the effectiveness of current programs and process to make recommendations for improvement
What we're looking for.
- 5+ years of sourcing or full-cycle recruiting experience
- Knowledge of State and Federal employment laws
- Bachelor’s degree (science-related majors preferred) is a BONUS!
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.