Recruiting Manager/Director needed at an award-winning healthcare facility
**Must be local to Orlando FL**
Job ID: 19130
Pay Rate: $65-75k per year (DOE) + $5-8k team bonus
Location: Hybrid - can be remote, onsite 1 to 2 times a month
Employment: Direct hire role
Your involvement in the recruiting industry has given you the upper hand because people see you as a resource and the person to call when they need good career advice. As the Recruitment Manager for this renowned medical institution, they need your help more than ever to build the bridge between healthcare providers and extraordinary talent. If you resonate with that, then we want to speak with you!
Our client's steady growth over the past 14 years is attributed to two things. First, a corporate culture that encourages individual growth and team development while providing fun-filled corporate events where they're reminded of their greater purpose: to improve the lives of therapists, patients, clients, and each other. Second, a team of Account Managers, Recruiters, Payroll and Credentialing Coordinators who strive every day to provide clear, open, and consistent communication so that their therapists can thrive in their assignments and clients can succeed and grow.
We are hiring ASAP so apply now to join this stellar team where you can apply your skills while making a difference!
Benefits and Perks:
- Highly Competitive Salary with six figure total income potential
- Uncapped commission plan and weekly cash Incentives
- Yearly President’s Club Trip
- 23 Paid Days Off Your First Year
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Great Culture
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Matching 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
What your days will look like:
- Ensures recruitment metrics are meeting company assigned recruitment and placement goals
- Collaborates with sales management team ensuring recruitment and sales teams are working seamlessly toward placement of clinicians at client sites.
- Advises recruiters on best practices and recruitment strategies for clinicians.
- Determines national recruiter goals; daily, monthly or yearly, which align with overall Company goals.
- Conducts regular and on-going 1:1 meeting with assigned recruitment team members.
- Ensures all human resources related issues regarding clinicians are communicated to human resources management to ensure compliance with federal, state or local laws.
- Coordinates with internal marketing department regarding specific and general recruitment communication or strategy to include email or text blasts, internet communications, specific sourcing strategy.
- Conducts job duties in accordance with the Corporate Values and Culture
What you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5 years of recruitment experience required. Successful recruiting track record in the healthcare staffing industry preferred.
- 3 years of management experience required.
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions oriented with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Possesses the ability to positively influence associates to drive results while maintaining customer focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.