Remote Fraud and Customer Success Agent
Fraud and Customer Success Agent I needed for an award-winning pet services platform
Job ID: 18958
Pay Rate: $17.00 per hour
Location: Spokane, WA
Contract: About 3 months
Availability: To be considered for this role, you must be able to work one or both weekend days, holidays, and be comfortable with a flexible schedule.
Do you have at least 1 year of customer service experience and passionate about providing world-class customer service?
Are you known for being dedicated, hardworking, and result-oriented?
Can you start right away and work one or both weekend days, holidays, and are comfortable with a flexible schedule?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this Fraud and Customer Success Agent I role!
Puppers. Mr. Kitten Face. The Honourable Lord Puffington. Humans are crazy about our pets, and for good reason--they're family. Our client believes everyone should be able to experience the unconditional love of pets. It's partly what's made them the world's largest platform connecting pet sitters and dog walkers with pet parents worldwide. They've built a global team committed to tossing office politics out the window and replacing it with growth, health, joy, Taco Tuesdays, and puppies. And now you have an opportunity to join their growing team!
As a Fraud and Customer Success Agent I, you will be part of a team that investigates complex situations, helps prevent fraud on the platform, and provides guidance and support for customers during their journey to join the platform. You will work closely with customers via email and phone on a daily basis to provide world-class customer service while also helping to maintain service level agreements.
- Be an unwavering customer advocate with a commitment to offering World Class Customer Service.
- Review accounts and transactions that have been flagged as high risk.
- Investigate customer booking, messaging, and transaction patterns to identify fraudulent activity.
- Process criminal background checks of service providers.
- Prioritize and multitask inbound customer contacts by phone, email, and/or chat.
- Manage a large volume of dynamic customer contacts with attention to detail, ownership, and follow-through.
- Actively participate in team activities and meetings, generating ideas and offering problem-solving solutions.
- Work with teammates and leadership across multiple locations to surface risks to customer experience and suggest policy improvements and tool and workflow enhancements.
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Own your mistakes and incorporate feedback and coaching in order to improve.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1+ years of Customer Service experience, or equivalent education or certification.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in fraud or risk management preferred.
- Experience working with ZenDesk and CRM ticket queues preferred.
- Knowledge of payment systems (e.g., Stripe) preferred.
- Comfortability using fraud detection and background check software (e.g., Sift and Sterling) preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Love for pets and people and a desire to keep them safe.
- Capacity to neutrally and empathetically review all sides and perspectives of a situation.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, rapidly changing, and often ambiguous environment.
- Ability to multitask and crush sometimes repetitive work while maintaining strong ownership.
- Sound judgment, exceptional instincts, and a strong moral compass to help you solve problems quickly, sometimes with limited information.
- A tech-savvy, data-driven decision-making process.
- Understands and can meet team metrics and SLAs.
- Must be able to work one or both weekend days, holidays, and be comfortable with a flexible schedule.
- Excited to make a meaningful contribution to the team from day one!
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://jobs.parkerstaffing.com/ to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Customer Service