Remote Recruiter needed for a premier trading platform
**Must be able to work in PDT**
Job ID: 18839
Do you have at least 3 years of full cycle recruiting or sourcing experience?
Pay Rate: $36.00 - $48.00 per hour
Contract: About 3 - 4 months (potential for hire)
Are you known for your quick decision-making skills and ability to identify top talent?
Can you efficiently work from home and start right away?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this Recruiter role!
The Recruiter is responsible for driving the full life cycle recruiting efforts. This role will manage the candidate experience, source, and identify top talent, build relationships and pipelines as well as innovate and improve processes for a growing and fast-paced business. This role is also responsible for leveraging and partnering with external recruiting resources and agencies.
- Source active and passive talent through a variety of techniques and creative solutions.
- As a subject matter expert, identify strategies and put into action appropriate workflows, tools, processes, and resources.
- Manage vendor and agency relationships.
- Build relationships; identify and attend critical industry events to recruit and network with a focus on diversity.
- Closely listen, anticipate, and proactively respond to the needs of the business and industry; innovate, adjust, re-frame programs, and process to enable premier candidate experience.
- Build strong recruitment and hiring culture internally; build the capability of hiring teams with a goal of creating a strong recruiter mindset.
- Minimum 3 years of full cycle recruiting experience or sourcing experience across multiple technical and product disciplines.
- Previous experience in Hi-Tech, Financial Services, Info-Security, Compliance industries preferred.
- Ability to recruit for technical and non-technical positions (e.g., compliance, customer support) preferred.
- Proven success in navigating the start-up environment.
- Strong ability in dealing with ambiguity.
- Can succeed in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment.
- Expert ability to diagnose, create, and implement an array of effective recruitment strategies.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude navigating an Applicant Tracking System.
- Ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with customers and talent; has a high level of influencing and negotiation skills, high customer service standards.
- Excellent judgment and quick decision-making skills; can navigate complex situations with discretion, is a respected resource and partner.
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as it relates to hiring.
- Evaluate talent, structure deal terms, and seamlessly integrate new talent acquisitions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Capable of effectively working from home and working in Pacific time zone.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://jobs.parkerstaffing.com/ to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Human Resources