Remote Recruiter needed at an award-winning healthcare facility
**Must be local to Orlando FL**
Job ID: 18718
Pay Rate: $40k per year + uncapped commission
Location: Remote, must be Orlando resident
Employment: Direct Hire
Your involvement in the recruiting industry has given you the upper hand because people see you as a resource and the person to call when they need good career advice. As the Recruiter for this renowned medical institution, they need your help more than ever to build the bridge between healthcare providers and extraordinary talent. If you resonate with that, then we want to speak with you!
Our client's steady growth over the past 14 years is attributed to two things. First, a corporate culture that encourages individual growth and team development while providing fun-filled corporate events where they're reminded of their greater purpose: to improve the lives of therapists, patients, clients, and each other. Second, a team of Account Managers, Recruiters, Payroll and Credentialing Coordinators who strive every day to provide clear, open, and consistent communication so that their therapists can thrive in their assignments and clients can succeed and grow.
So, WHY our clients?
- Competitive salary with 6-figure total income potential
- Uncapped commission plan and weekly cash incentives
- Yearly President’s Club Trip
- 23 Paid Days Off Your First Year
- Free Onsite Gym
- Free Onsite Wellness and Medical Clinic
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Great Culture
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Matching 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
Now that you're excited about the company, let's talk about how you can be successful in this role!
Your Essential Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed individual and team sales goals as well as weekly key metrics
- Proactively sources applicants and qualified candidates for open positions.
- Maintain professional relations with therapists, clients, and team.
- Keep managers and team well informed of progress and recruiting activities.
- Negotiate placement packages with Therapist including compensation, fees, reimbursement and housing allowances.
- Communicate with sales team and Therapist regarding the outcome of the negotiations/proposals by providing clear details, critical timeframes, and expectations of the client companies.
- Make independent judgments and choices consistent with company policies and goals.
- Provide follow through and maintain on-going contact with travelers while on assignment to retain current working clinicians and continue to develop a pipeline for future placements.
- High School or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- You’re a high performer who is energized and motivated by competition, is goal driven and enjoys the financial rewards selling provides.
- You have a track record of success achieving established goals and production targets.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment and maintain a positive attitude under pressure.
- You’re flexible, innovative but assertive.
- You have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, and can easily learn new systems.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of effectively working from home
- Must live within the Orlando, FL area for training and meetings
Don't wait- We're hiring immediately so apply NOW!
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://jobs.parkerstaffing.com/ to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.