Remote Entry-Level Recruiter sought for Award-Winning Healthcare Staffing Firm in Orlando
**Must live within the Orlando, FL area**
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: Orlando, FL (Remote)
Compensation: Base salary + uncapped commission
Have you ever thought that you could be excel at recruiting if you could only get your foot in the door? This is your opportunity!
Parker Staffing is currently seeking candidates for direct hire Recruiter roles with a growing healthcare staffing firm in Orlando. This position requires a strong sales mindset and ability to make high-volume outbound calls to prospective candidates (daily targets are 100+ calls). You'll use your exceptional communication skills to build relationships and generate quality results that you can see in your paycheck! If you have previous experience in sales or heavy phone-based environments, this could be a great fit for you.
WHAT KIND OF MONEY CAN I MAKE?
Recruiters are rewarded with a base salary and an uncapped commission plan, enabling successful, high-performing team members the ability to earn a six-figure income.
WHAT WOULD I BE DOING?
Recruiters are responsible for aggressively sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, and selling available contract healthcare jobs nationwide to the best qualified candidates.
- Meet or exceed individual and team sales goals as well as weekly key metrics
- Proactively sources applicants and qualified candidates for open positions.
- Maintain professional relations with therapists, clients, and team.
- Keep managers and team well informed of progress and recruiting activities.
- Negotiate placement packages with Therapist including compensation, fees, reimbursement and housing allowances.
- Communicate with sales team and Therapist regarding the outcome of the negotiations/proposals by providing clear details, critical timeframes, and expectations of the client companies.
- Make independent judgments and choices consistent with company policies and goals.
- Provide follow through and maintain on-going contact with travelers while on assignment to retain current working clinicians and continue to develop a pipeline for future placements.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- High School or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- You’re a high performer who is energized and motivated by competition, is goal driven and enjoys the financial rewards selling provides.
- You have a track record of success achieving established goals and production targets.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment and maintain a positive attitude under pressure.
- You’re flexible, innovative but assertive.
- You have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, and can easily learn new systems.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of effectively working from home
- Must live within the Orlando, FL area for training and meetings
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS AND PERKS?
- Competitive salary with 6-figure total income potential
- Uncapped commission plan and weekly cash incentives
- Yearly President’s Club Trip
- 23 Paid Days Off Your First Year
- Free Onsite Gym
- Free Onsite Wellness and Medical Clinic
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Great Culture
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Matching 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://jobs.parkerstaffing.com/ to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Human Resources