Remote Recruiter needed for a real estate tech firm
Job ID: 18795
Pay Rate: Up to $40.00 per hour (DOE)
Contract: About 6 months
Do you have previous experience with full life cycle recruiting?
Are you known for your strong ability to source passive candidates and for your creativity?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-touch work environment?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this Recruiter role!
Our client is passionate about connecting people with the homes of their dreams. A "Best place to work" for multiple years in a row, this company disrupted the real estate industry with its innovative, forward-thinking approach to buying or renting a home.
Who excels in this role? Candidates with a solid recruiting toolbox who are excited about the brand and care about delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Collaborating with the Recruiting team to review resumes, screen, and source candidates, manage hiring manager expectations, handle high call volumes, and manage a pool of qualified candidate.
- Developing and executing strategic and innovative sourcing, recruiting, and branding strategies with clearly defined objectives, desired outcomes.
- Serving as a subject matter expert on sourcing resources, new and creative recruiting techniques, labor market and industry trends, and competitor information.
- Developing a talent pipeline for immediate hire and future positions as business strategy needs dictate.
- Interviewing candidates to assess them in relation to position requirements, organizational and team fit, as well as providing candidates with detailed information on our organization, compensation package, business strategies, position details, and expectations.
- Participating in events such as career fairs and industry conferences.
- Establishing goals and objectives to align with the overall recruiting business strategy within your assigned client groups or areas of expertise.
- Assisting with various projects, as assigned.
- At least 3 years of experience of agency recruiting required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Demonstrated success in sourcing for challenging roles.
- Previous experience working on high volume positions and hard-to-fill, professional and leadership positions.
- Proven success driving results in a fast-paced, high-touch environment.
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience, particularly in small or mid-sized organizations.
- Team player but also able to work independently.
- Strong knowledge and experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Must be tech-savvy and can quickly learn new systems.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Human Resources