Remote Recruiter needed for a medical center
Job ID: 18925
Pay Rate: Up to $36.47 per hour (DOE)
Location: Seattle, WA (Remote)
Contract: About 5 months (potential for extension)
Do you have at least 5 years of experience with candidate sourcing and full life cycle recruiting in the healthcare and/or administrative field?
Are you known for your solid problem-solving skills, being a self-starter, and looks forward to exploring new and creative recruiting techniques?
Can you effectively work from home and start right away?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this Recruiter role!
It’s no surprise our client is one of the nation’s top-ranked cancer centers. In 2020, this independent, non-profit treatment center provided treatment, ongoing care, clinical trials, consultations, and second opinions to over 39,000 patients from around the globe. According to our client, their work is more than just a job. It’s their mission.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop and execute sourcing and closing strategies for administrative and healthcare positions.
- Source passive and active candidates for talent pipelines for immediate and upcoming positions, with a focus on diversity.
- Conduct recruiter phone screens to qualify them in relation to position requirements and share detailed information on our company, compensation package, position details, and expectations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on sourcing resources, new and creative recruiting techniques, labor market and industry trends, and competitor information.
- Participate in recruiting events such as college recruiting, industry conferences, and career fairs.
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of current programs and process to make recommendations for improvement.
- 5+ years of experience with candidate sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Healthcare or Administrative recruiting experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- HR Certification preferred.
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience preferred.
- Experience working on high volume positions and high-touch, complex professional and leadership positions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders (including but not limited to setting expectations, advising on process, clear communication).
- Advanced internet researching and sourcing proficiency, including Boolean search strings.
- Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- High degree of initiative; must be able to work independently and be a self-starter and strong team player.
- Solid knowledge of State and Federal employment laws.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Capable of effectively working from home.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://jobs.parkerstaffing.com/ to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.