Remote Recruiting Coordinator
Remote Recruiting Coordinator needed for one of the largest e-bike companies in the NW
Job ID: 19055
Pay Rate: $22.00 - $30.00 per hour (DOE)
Contract: About 3 months (potential for extension)
Do you have previous Recruiting Coordinator and/or relevant administrative experience?
Can you efficiently work from home and start right away?
Do you thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and ever-changing work environment?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this Recruiting Coordinator role!
Founded by Forbes 30 Under 30 recipients, our client has been at the forefront of electric vehicle technology development and has been a design/build/maintain full-service brand since its inception in 2007. They offer direct to consumer pricing on their products that are designed by their Seattle team.
- Coordinate the administrative aspects of the recruitment process for staff positions.
- Liaison with recruiters, agencies, and applicants serving as a central information source regarding the recruiting process.
- Schedule interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- Apply the highest level of confidentiality regarding sensitive information and employee and candidate records.
- Identify opportunities for improving the candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Update candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities, as needed.
- 2 - 3 years of Recruiting Coordinator and/or relevant administrative experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with electric bikes/vehicles or the outdoor industry preferred.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated.
- Previous experience with Lever and/or Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and recognize immediate needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of picking up new processes, systems, and office support technology.
- Must be comfortable maintaining a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong teamwork skills and able to recognize when to jump in when others need help.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Must be able to effectively work from home.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://jobs.parkerstaffing.com/ to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Human Resources