Senior Technical Recruiter sought for video game giant Nintendo
Job ID: 19369
Pay Rate: $47-70 per hour (DOE)
Location: Remote, must be able to work on PST
Employment Type: Contract (11 months with potential for extension and conversion)
Do you love your Switch? Are you team Animal Crossing or Super Smash Bros? Now you can have the opportunity to work with the company that started it all. We’re currently seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to support technology recruiting for Nintendo of America. In this role, you’d be serving in a full-cycle capacity as a go-to recruiting expert for dev, IT/systems, Program/Project Management positions, and more!
You'll be responsible for developing a strong pool of tech talent for Nintendo requisitions while building relationships with hiring managers and other key stakeholders. If you enjoy the ins-and-outs of the tech that makes a household name like Nintendo tick, this is a great role for you!
We’re looking for someone with exceptional communication skills who is also highly organized, with good sourcing skills (Boolean is your second language, right?), a strong sense of urgency, excellent networking abilities, ability to hit deadlines, and consistent follow-through.
Description of Duties:
- Responsible for recruiting top talent for all open technology related positions through a variety of channels and methods. This role has accountability for full cycle sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring.
- Communicates effectively across HR and the business hiring teams to maximize efforts to identify and hire qualified candidates.
- Manages workflow and communication through applicant tracking system.
- Partners with external staffing and recruiting agencies on contingent and retained needs, if/when appropriate.
- Creates marketing strategies for unique or hard to fill positions.
- Educates internal customers on interviewing techniques and recruiting best practices.
- Negotiates offers of employment including immigration and relocation support.
- Represents the company at job fairs.
- Maintains effective relationships with recruiters, external agencies, social media connections and job board partners.
- Prepares reports, analysis, and summaries for business leaders, as needed.
- Five (5) or more years of related recruiting experience, corporate is preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience recruiting passive candidates specializing in Software & Hardware Development, Database Design, IT Architecture, Technical Program & Project Managers, Computer Science, Oracle and Cloud platforms.
- Comprehensive technical and functional knowledge of state and federal employment labor laws.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite of products with emphasis on Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Ability to demonstrate effective use of social media and other emerging trends and technologies.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and effective ability to prioritize competing obligations for a variety of customers.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly confidential, fast-paced environment producing quality work product on time and with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Nintendo products, services, departments and jobs is helpful.
- Respected approach to navigating relationship challenges across all teams.
- Have a polished and professional demeanor with exceptional communication skills.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at?http://www.parkerstaffing.com?to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diverse candidates highly encouraged to apply.