Remote Sr. Manager for Product Strategy needed for a non-profit financial institution
Job ID: 19285
Pay Rate: $140-160k per year (DOE)
Location: Tukwila, WA (Remote for WA, OR, CA or SC residents)
Employment Type: Direct Hire
As the Sr. Manager for Product Strategy, you'll be responsible for product strategy development, innovation, and new product development and planning. Your first instincts should be to recommend new products, improving existing products, pricing and forecasting. If you're ready to pave the way for the company's success, then we want to speak with you!
Our client may have been founded in Seattle, but over the last 100 years, they’ve branched out to span across the Western US. As one of the strongest financial institutions in America, our client is rooted in helping thousands of small businesses and customers find a financial footing; after all, one of their core values is investment in communities where they conduct business.
Don't wait to apply for this fulfilling career opportunity with a company that has made a name for itself beyond its banking!
Your responsibilities & tasks:
What you should have:
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with the bank competencies and information protection requirements.
- Develop and execute strategies for product acquisition, utilization, retention and enhancement.
- Lead the ongoing integration of financial activities, including planning, forecasting and business analysis to drive product initiatives.
- Create annual operating plan for assigned product family or line of business that includes product mix, pricing, utilization and growth.
- Define and create product strategies and roadmaps, managing products through their lifecycle.
- Evaluate, prioritize and lead decision making regarding new products and marketing opportunities based on financial viability and the brand fit.
- Create positioning strategy for product family/ line of business based on competitive and marketplace assessment.
- Leverage understanding of economic, regulatory, social, cultural and competitive developments as they affect products/lines of business in order to identify potential threats and opportunities for the business.
- Initiate and lead cross-functional teams to deliver Product Management business objectives.
- Lead member and market research to define member targets and marketing mix.
- Have a thorough understanding of client's operating plan and products in order to facilitate accomplishing the goals and objectives of the plan.
- Coordinate with the Product Marketing Manager any necessary product promotions and materials.
- Represent the brand name at trade events and informational activities.
- Maintain effective communication with all employees to ensure coordination and exchange of information for accomplishing Credit Union goals.
- For the purpose of attaining goals, it is the responsibility of each employee to strive for the continuous improvement of processes and quality of service.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to self-motivate and develop a strong knowledge of the company's products, services, policies, procedures and culture.
- Ability to provide business and competitive analytics.
- Ability to perform portfolio management and pricing.
- Ability to collect pertinent data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions as well as formulate ideas and recommendations.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills required to effectively communicate with management, staff, and outside contacts.
- Ability to successfully define and launch products.
- Ability to work independently, and as a team member, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
- Ability to present a professional image when dealing with members, co-workers, management, and outside contacts.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly to changing work priorities.
- Effective cross-functional team leadership, relationship building, influence and negotiation skills.
- Full-time hours required, with additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals, and projects.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for periods of up to two hours or more.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Marketing or Business related area or equivalent work or educational experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience Product or Brand management experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience creating Product/Marketing plans required.
- Product management or retail sales experience in a financial institution required, specifically with the Mortgage product.
- Experience creating and delivering presentations to executive level audiences.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at https://jobs.parkerstaffing.com/ to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Category: Mortgage & Banking