Remote Customer Service Representatives - IDAHO
Remote Customer Service Representatives needed for an established financial institution in Boise, ID
Job ID: 16614
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour
Location: Boise, ID
Contract to Hire
Note: Due to the current stay-at-home order, this role will be conducted virtually at this time but may be in-office in the future.
Do you want to be a part of an organization that cares about community outreach?
Are you passionate about providing high-quality customer service by simply being nice?
Are you known for having excellent attendance and punctuality?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this Customer Service Representative role!
After training, your initial shift for this position would be eight hours with a half hour lunch, and shifts range any time between 7 am - 9 pm, 7 days a week. After 90 days, you'll have the potential to change your shift to one that works best for you.
Kick off the next stage of your career with a 100-year-old financial institution that's been voted the "Best Bank" by Money Magazine three years in a row. Whether you're transitioning from retail sales or starting fresh out of school, this is your chance to gain new experience in a professional office environment. As a Customer Service Representative, you will build a strong reputation for being a good listener and problem solver.
- Manage a high volume of inbound calls (80 - 100 a day)
- Have a consistent attitude of genuine care and desire to help
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with customers about their questions and concerns in a professional manner
- Use attention to detail skills to maintain accurate customer records by consistently updating the database
- Utilize a multi-screen computer setup efficiently
- Ability to pass a “soft pull” credit check (does not affect your credit score) and background check to be qualified to access sensitive customer information
- Tobacco-free, including vaping
- Amazing attendance and punctuality
- Banking experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to apply proper phone etiquette skills
- Solid ability to be punctual, responsible, and consistent
- Eager to learn new software and apply information quickly
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Contract To Hire, Remote Job
Category: Customer Service